Business Development Manager-THA
Job ID: 38177
We are currently looking to appoint a highly motivated, driven, Business Development Manager who will be committed to delivering growth in Profit, Market Share and Partner Value aligned to specific Vendor & Ingram Micro Value based Solutions.
- Manage and build strong relationships with key external stakeholders – primarily Vendors, Partners and Re-sellers.
- Building long-lasting and deep executive relationships
- Required to work with a strong sense of urgency in meeting deadlines and targets, and cope well under pressure.
- Presenting and closing new accounts and opportunities.
- Leveraging your history of proactive opportunity creation and ongoing management to create strategic account planning.
- Leveraging from your strategic business mind for territory planning
- Leveraging your strong objection handling skills to overcome hurdles during the sales process
- 3+ years of proven success in sales role within the Cloud/Technology sector
- Experience of Microsoft, modern workplace, Azure or other SaaS
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills; Oral, written and Presentation Skills both in Thai and English
- The ability to attract & recruit new customers, build relationships and drive revenue growth.
- Proven experience delivering core business along with introducing value-add solutions
- The ability to plan ahead & forecast accurately
- A can-do attitude along with a big picture mindset
Ability to work independently and within the larger team