Job ID: 38172
We are currently looking to appoint a highly motivated, driven, Product Manager who will be committed to delivering growth in Profit, Market Share and Partner Value aligned to specific Vendor & Ingram Micro Value based Solutions.
- Developing & implementing strategies to win and grow revenue within a new & existing customer base.
- Developing, building & converting a solid pipeline for short, medium & long-term sustainable growth.
- Manage and build strong relationships with key external stakeholders – primarily Vendors, Partners and Re-sellers.
- required to work with a strong sense of urgency in meeting deadlines and targets, and cope well under pressure.
- Having a ‘thinking out of the box‘ attitude to developing value add sales engagements to take advantage of cross and upsell opportunities
- 3+ years of proven success in product management/sales within the Cloud/Technology sector
- Experience of Microsoft, modern workplace, Azure
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills; Oral, written and Presentation Skills both in Thai and English
- The ability to attract & recruit new customers, build relationships and drive revenue growth.
- Proven experience delivering core business along with introducing value-add solutions
- The ability to plan ahead & forecast accurately
- A can-do attitude along with a big picture mindset
- Ability to work independently and within the larger team.