Product Manager-Cisco Security
Job ID: 38137
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Improve and develop businesses associated with Cisco Security and Networking architectures.
- Achieve, together with the sales team, the sales objectives of Cisco products and solutions for existing and new channels.
- Promote the development of this business unit, enabling and supporting existing commercial channels, and support actions to attract new channels.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of business plans to ensure compliance with the sales objectives established with the brand.
- Collaborate in the follow-up and execution of work plans with partners with a commercial focus and weekly forecast monitoring with partners, manufacturer and internal team.
- Assist to business partners and in business meetings to identify opportunities and design solutions based on Cisco products.
- Make presentations to channels and end customers to show the solutions offered by the represented brand.
- Support the channels to meet the technical certification requirements required by Cisco.
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Previous experience in the IT industry, ideally working in sales of CISCO Security solutions or similar brands.
- Knowledge of the CISCO solutions portfolio and other brands.
- Oriented to business goals and teamwork.
- Studies: Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Connectivity Engineering and Networks or similar studies.
- CISCO certifications is a plus: CCNA, CCDA, etc.
- Intermediate or Advanced English