Sales Executive - Mobile Devices
This job posting is no longer active.
Norwich, NFK, United Kingdom
Job ID: 38182
- To deliver a targeted financial contribution to the Regeneration Business Unit by the effective delivery of sales, trading and resale activities offered by INGRAM MICRO UK across the Regeneration business line. Offered to both new and existing customers.
- To be the point of contact for all external parties wishing to buy stocks from Ingram Micro. Understand their demand and put together orders to fulfil that demand.
- To ensure all company policies are met regarding deal structure – especially payment terms and credit. All new clients to be signed off by finance prior to trading.
- To support the bulk trading side of the Regeneration Department where required
- Maximise margin of all devices and products sold and achieve targeted sales margin
- To construct sales deals from new/graded and refurbished stock. Identify potential buyers with demand, identify sources of devices (internally within Ingram Micro and other stocks sourced externally) and assemble the deals in a profitable manner, and signed off GP level.
- To follow the fulfilment of all orders to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain long term profitable relationships with new and existing customers.
PRINCIPAL TASKS OF JOB / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To deliver the required sales budget (or reforecast) performance of the trading and recycling business to the overall Regeneration Business unit within INGRAM MICRO
- To be responsible for the validation of inbound orders from key customers from both a commercial and sales sensitivity perspective.
- To suggest and implement improvements to the process to extract maximum value from returned handsets. To validate the commercial improvements of any changes against the PL prior to implementation and to carry these out with a view to keeping stock in process at a minimum at all times.
- To ensure compliance with INGRAM MICRO policies and procedures.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- To ensure personal and team compliance of the H&S requirements, in accordance with guidelines as set out in the H&S manual.
- Fully comply with all company security procedures and general housekeeping rules.
- To rectify/report any breaches/shortfalls in relation to H&S immediately.
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface with customers
- Good telephone manner with ability to communicate both internally and externally.
- Good IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Previous experience within a customer service environment