We are looking for smart and innovative leaders who thrive in ambiguity, have experience in modelling data, and can drive results across business and technical teams. Join our team and work on critical eCommerce digital products such as web, mobile app, search, merchandising, advertising, digital catalogs, CMS, SEO, and much more.
Join our high-performance team in Global eCommerce and help us drive the innovation and the customer experience initiatives for our digital products as the Sr. Technical Product Manager.
The position involves regular communication with management across business, digital strategy, and technology, therefore, presentation skills are essential for this opportunity. We are also looking for strong analytical skills to extract the prioritization of the customer journey.
The candidate will be responsible for one or more area of digital product; therefore, Cross Functional Collaboration, Accountability, Ownership and Defining Success Criteria’s are some of the key qualities required for this position.
- Meet with customers, partners, peers and stakeholders to understand requirements, define the scope of work, and build micro-roadmaps aligned with the vision of the digital strategy organization.
- Analyze macro-economic trends, perform competitive analysis, size-up internal capabilities, and build business cases to support the portfolio of initiatives.
- Help to build a strong product culture within the organization.
- Collaborate with the respective engineering / development partners to assist in designing the best product in terms of customer experience.
- Contribute to long-term product roadmap and strategy.
The ideal candidate will be strong in the following areas:
Product Management and development, working together with business, and technology teams to design, develop, or enhance existing models and customer experience.
- Strong analytical experience working with predictive models, creating user segmentation, extracting insights that drive business decisions.
- Understanding of Global organization and its associated business units, with a lens towards common-sizing and solution building.
- Technical knowledge of API’s, 3rd Party Systems, Legacy Systems (SAP) and integration with modern day SaaS solutions.
- Collaboration with development teams to define scope, budget, and transform the existing waterfall processes in Agile Framework.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science and Math or Business Administration and a related technical emphasis is required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of technical experience, with at least 5+ years of experience with web services development and middleware applications or Master’s degree plus 5-7 years of technical experience.
- 6+ years of relevant product management
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new technology, and complex workflows.
- Ability to interact with Engineers and Designers on technical topics to identify best possible decisions.
- Analytical skills a must: spreadsheet modeling, pivot tables, Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills: written, and verbal.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience with business strategy, business modeling, technology strategy, and roadmap planning and scenario analysis.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.