This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 38273
"The FP&A department plays a key role in driving finance standards and profitability through financial analyses and report development."
In this position you will be responsible for supporting all Ingram Micro's Lines of Business (LoB's), including IT Distribution, Cloud, Lifecycle Services and Supply Chain Solutions. You will play a key role by conducting (financial) analyses that lead to key insights that support the Regional Management Team to execute strategic decisions. Your work includes analyses and communication of actual performance vs forecast, driving the budget process, analyses and reporting vendor and customer profitability, and participation in ad hoc projects (e.g. M&A). You report directly to the Manager FP&A.
The ideal candidate has strong analytical skills and knows how to achieve results through collaboration. You can deal with complexity of our business, and are capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- A degree in Business Administration, specialized in Finance/Accounting, or equivalent.
- Experience in FP&A and/or Business Controlling.
- Excellent proficiency in English, both verbal and in writing. Proficiency in Dutch has a strong preference.
- More than 2 years of experience in FP&A and/or Business Controlling.
- Experience in working in a multinational / corporate environment.
- Sound financial knowledge including the ability to interpret financial KPI’s and drivers of profitability
- Good project management skills
- Well -developed analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP and Hyperion.
- Pro-active attitude
- Ability to cope with deadlines.
- Good Interpersonal skills to establish excellent working relations in a multi country environment.
Ingram Micro is the world's largest Technology Provider and besides distribution also offers Supply Chain solutions, Lifecycle services and Cloud solutions. As a representative of more than 1,700 suppliers including HP, Samsung, Microsoft, DELL and Cisco, Ingram Micro serves more than 200,000 customers in 160 countries worldwide. Approximately 600 employees work at Ingram Micro Benelux, about 320 of whom work at the head office in Utrecht. Every day we advise the IT supplier about sales channels - for them we are the feedback course from the market - and Resellers about innovations. By continuously innovating and adapting our business model to the changing market, we have been market leader in IT Technology for more than 35 years.