Associate Product Manager – Global eCommerce
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 35 acquisitions since 2012.
We are looking for a smart and innovative leader who is self-sufficient and thrives in ambiguity, has experience in modelling data, and can drive results across business and technical teams.
Join our high-performance team in Global eCommerce and help us drive the innovation and the customer experience initiatives for our digital products as the Associate Product Manager.
The position involves regular communication with management across business, digital strategy, and technology, therefore, presentation skills are essential for this opportunity. We are also looking for strong analytical skills to extract the prioritization of the customer journey.
The candidate will be responsible for one or more area of digital product; therefore, Cross Functional Collaboration, Accountability, Ownership and Defining Success Criteria’s are some of the key qualities required for this position.
- Meet with customers, partners, peers and stakeholders to understand requirements, define the scope of work, and build micro-roadmaps aligned with the vision of the digital strategy organization.
- Analyze macro-economic trends, perform competitive analysis, size-up internal capabilities, and build business cases to support the portfolio of initiatives.
- Help to build a strong product culture within the organization.
- Collaborate with the respective engineering / development partners to assist in designing the best product in terms of customer experience.
- Contribute to long-term product roadmap and strategy.
The ideal candidate will be strong in the following areas:
- Product Management and development, working together with business, and technology teams to design, develop, or enhance existing models and customer experience.
- Strong analytical experience working with predictive models, creating user segmentation, extracting insights that drive business decisions.
- Understanding of Global organization and its associated business units, with a lens towards common-sizing and solution building.
- Technical knowledge of API’s, 3rd Party Systems, Legacy Systems (SAP) and integration with modern day SaaS solutions.
- Collaboration with development teams to define scope, budget, and transform the existing waterfall processes in Agile Framework.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science and Math or Business Administration and a related technical emphasis is required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two (2) to four (4) years of experience as a Product Manager, Business Analyst, or similar role.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new technology, and complex workflows.
- Ability to interact with Engineers and Designers on technical topics to identify best possible decisions.
- Analytical skills a must: spreadsheet modeling, pivot tables, Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills; written, and verbal.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience with business strategy, business modeling, technology strategy, and roadmap planning and scenario analysis.
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks effectively and consistently meet deadlines.
- Capable of articulating market needs and provide leadership to multi-functional teams.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.