Cisco Cyber Security Consultant and Trainer
Job ID: 38291
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
We are now looking for an experienced Cisco Cyber Security Consultant and Trainer, to join our Center of Excellence (CoE) team.
Cisco Systems is one of the largest multinational tech companies based in Silicon Valley. The company is known for developing and selling cutting edge networking and telecommunications hardware across the world. Founded in 1984, the company is worth over $500 billion, ranking it amongst the 100 biggest tech companies in the world.
In this job of Cisco Cyber Security Consultant and Trainer, you will report to Brian Verburg
(Manager Cyber Security & Datacenter CoE), and work closely with stakeholders across the EMEA and META
As Cisco Cyber Security Consultant and Trainer,
you will be working in a new Cyber Security Center of Excellence team.
The location for this full-time job can be anywhere throughout our EMEA office locations.
What will you do?
- Providing technical support in our complex range of Cisco Cybersecurity products and guiding the customers.
- Being the single point-of-contact for various stakeholders across Western Europe regarding Cisco.
- Educating various groups of people (i.e. Administrators and Engineers) on the various Cisco solutions and their intricacies through technical demonstrations, webinars, and trainings.
- Evangelizing Cisco solutions amongst Ingram Micro’s channel partner community.
- Supporting the continued growth, profitability, and success of the Cisco business for Ingram Micro.
What Talent do you bring?
- You have proven previous experience in a similar job.
- You have excellent knowledge of Cisco Cyber Security product portfolio, cybersecurity concepts, market trends and network design and principles.
- You are CCNP Security certified (also being CCIE certification or any other network and Cyber Security technology certification is a big plus for you and us).
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills, with ability to be persuasive to stakeholders of various levels.
- You are fluent in English.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
We are a large and international organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.