Greer, SC, United States
Job ID: 38015
Who we are:
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are looking for a Supply Planner to join our NetXUSA team in Greer, SC. In this role you are responsible for purchasing products/services to meet company requirements and maintain appropriate inventory levels. The ideal candidate must have experience in building relationships with vendors, sales teams as well as the ability to influence where there is no reporting authority.
Your role as a Supply Planner:
- Maintain & manage appropriate inventory levels to support the business as agreed upon by Management (Business Unit and Purchasing)
- Maintain good working vendor relations and familiarity of assigned vendor product categories / services
- Meet or exceed SLA’s as defined by Purchasing Management / Operations (inventory, fill rate, inventory turns, excess / aged inventory, out of stock inventory, customer backorder fulfillment)
- Monthly purchasing metric forecasting and metric performance achievement. Metrics include ending inventory, fill rate, turns, excess inventory, out of stock and owned inventory
- Understand vendor payment terms and conditions; manage vendor payment database and payment release in accordance to vendor terms and established purchasing guidelines.
- Excess and aged inventory management; working with vendors to secure stock balance Return Material Authorizations (RMAs)
What you bring to the role:
- 4-year college degree or additional relevant experience in related field
- Minimum 3 years of functional experience including a minimum 1 year of position specific experience
- Knowledge of technology products and distribution channels is preferred
- Familiarity with MS Office Programs- Proficient knowledge of excel is required
- Strong Negotiations skills with a track record of getting results in buyer/purchasing space
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally. Ability to influence where there is no reporting authority is a must
- Driven to get results and achieve goals
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
A place that you will love to come to work every day!
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.