Sr. Manager, IT Project Management
Job ID: 35383
Join our team as a Sr. Manager, IT Project Management
As a Sr. Manager, IT Project Management
you will act as a recognized subject matter expert with specialized knowledge in the function. You will have the opportunity to manage large projects or processes, coach and influence others regarding policies, best practices and procedures.Key Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Build and enhance Digitalization and Automation methodology by introducing industry best practices for Solution design and project management;
- Engage with stakeholders to identify right opportunity, set right expectation and engage on a continuous basis;
- Responsible for planning and managing company resources to execute project components from design phase through implementation. Interprets requirements and converts to deliverables;
- Identifies and communicates project scope and ensures project milestones and objectives are met. Ensures effective communication between technical and non-technical functions.
- Coordinates project schedules, monitors budgets and assigns tasks. Keeps management informed of key issues and changes which may impact expected business results.
- Lead team of solution designer to design IT lead program for business enhancement
- Lead team of project management professional to support the end to end IT lead project and program
Should you meet the above requirements, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Minimum 10 years functional experience including a minimum of 8 years position specific experience.
- Certification in Project Management, Agile, Scrum and SDLC
- Certification in IT solution architect and business analyst (solution design)
- Certification in Automation (RPA) business analysis
- Relevant certification and training on Digital tools and IT lead transformation
- Excellent written and oral communications skills /English - C1/