Cloud Product Manager-ESP
Job ID: 38335
CloudBlue is a technology solution startup born from the need to digitally transform a multibillion-dollar enterprise. The CloudBlue platform orchestrates ecosystems for customers worldwide, including the largest B2B Cloud Marketplace in the world. We have spent 15+ years innovating and investing in digital transformation, subscriptions, and multi-level partner ecosystems. Today, hundreds of customers rely on CloudBlue to orchestrate their ecosystems and scale their businesses globally.
By joining the CloudBlue team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation, Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue you'll work with a diverse and multi-cultural team that spans cultures, continents, and time zones to serve our global customer base. You’ll be a part of a culture that emphasizes trust, open communication, and continuous learning.
How do you stand out?
The ideal candidate will have a Programming background and have progressed into Technical Product Management roles. If this sounds exactly like you, please read on!
Our office is in the North of Spain and has an agile and talented environment, with a solid career plan in one of the top cloud companies all over the world
Global Product Manager roles strengthen, manage and establish relationships to exceed expectations of Global partners, every day through innovative Global vendor/ Ingram Micro programs and promotions.
This position will additionally play a key role in providing technical guidance and consultancy to CloudBlue Customers by proposing integration solutions based on business requirements that will lead into a successful Go-To-Market strategy.
- Take ownership of End-to-End Product go to market activities, from product modeling to production launch, including prototyping integrations, providing technical consultancy to vendors, etc.
- Track and analyze industry data on a Global basis and develop Global strategies to position the company at the forefront of product and technology trends
- Plans & prioritizes own activities in line with established objectives
- Ensure that mutually agreeable Global vendor/customer goals are established in every program, promotion and business plan in order to measure progress and vendor ROI.
- Establish strategic relationships at various levels within Global vendors/customers business to fully understand the direction and to uncover additional business opportunities
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or additional relevant experience in a related field
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus
- Experience: Career focus on technical solutions with strong programming background. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in related roles, such as Technical Product Manager, Solution Architect, Business Analyst, Technical Engineer…
- Experience in Product Management role is a strong plus.
- Cloud infrastructure services experience (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) is a plus
- Experience gathering technical requirements, writing Business & Market Requirements Documents to be used by multiple audiences.
- Experience defining use cases and developing optimal customer journey. Use case definition using Visio and\or UML. Utilizing Agile and JIRA for project management and tracking.
- Global experience is required preferable in the Technology industry experience
- Ability to develop strong relationship skills with Global internal and external clients
- Strong presentation skills, presenting to customers and internal executives
- Excellent level of English (written and verbal)