Business Development Professional
Job ID: 38322
In this job of Business Development Professional you will be responsible for enabling, supporting and developing our growing Microsoft Devices business across EMEA region. Founded on Microsoft OEM sales and expanded to the core category Microsoft Surface we now explore new opportunities with Microsoft Hololens, the new Mixed Reality category of Microsoft, the Digital Transformation vendor. Ingram Micro exclusive we distribute Microsoft Hololens in 15 different countries in EMEA.
This function will be based in Sofia, Bulgaria and will report directly into the Manager Vendor Engagement Core Solutions EMEA as part of the Global Partner Engagement (GPE) team.
What will you do?
- First POC for any topic/issues and well trusted SME for Business Operations
- Excellent collaboration with various IM departments, IM countries and Microsoft
- Liase with Legal on contract status, business review and operations requirements
- Maximize Microsoft OEM rebate incentives earned through best reporting efforts
- Comply with Microsoft Surface required End User reporting for all EMEA countries
- Enable and onboard all relevant EMEA countries for transacting Microsoft Hololens
- Populate regular Microsoft Hololens Delivery, Sales, Open Orders and Inventory reports
- Ensure completion of monthly Forecast and Pipline updates with countries and partners
- Lead bi-weekly calls with Microsoft and IM countries for Authorized Device Resellers (ADR), Distribution Managed Partners (DMP), Microsoft Mixed Reality Partners (MMRP) updates
- Facilitate best practice sharing among IM countires and collaborate with global IM IoT Business Unit to shape a Microsoft Hololens Distribution Managed Partner Program
Which talent do you bring?
- Bachelor Degree in related field/proven experience in similar positions
- Multi-year experience in IT distribution, preferably with knowledge of Microsoft or Hardware vendors
- Profound knowledge of Business Operations, preferably with knowledge of Business Development
- Operational excellence, quality of work and speed of execution
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, good command of English
- Motivated, self-confident, resilient individual with willingness to grow
- Excel in a team-oriented environment while juggling multiple priorities and initiatives