Operations Administrative Assistant (Las Vegas, NV)
Las Vegas, NV, United States
Job ID: 38361
Description Ingram Micro
touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary
What you bring to the role
- Perform administrative duties for an individual, group, or department. May work for one or several department professionals, division heads, officers, or managers.
- Activities include a variety of secretarial and administrative duties such as: travel arrangements, calendar maintenance/scheduling, departmental reporting, presentation preparation, meeting coordination, report preparation, meeting minutes and correspondence, etc.
- Create and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Manage schedules, arrange appointments and itineraries.
- Coordinate meetings, travel, conference calls, and complete expense reports.
- Answer and transfer phone calls.
- Remain knowledgeable of business unit policies.
- May make contacts of a sensitive, complex, and confidential nature.
- May Coordinate Activities between departments and outside parties.
- Performs routine assignments as directed, requiring limited judgment.
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Closely supervised with little latitude for independent judgment.
- Required: distribution, warehousing, industrial and/or e-commerce industry experience
- Required: Advanced Excel skills
- Work is routine or follows standard procedures; work is closely supervised.
- Problems faced are routine with clearly defined solutions.
- Communicates information that requires little explanation or interpretation.
- Possesses moderate understanding of general aspects of job.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgment. Has little or no role in decision-making.
- Works under close direction of senior personnel in the functional area.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
High School Diploma or equivalent. 0-1 year general experience. 1 year functional experience strongly desired. Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.