Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
HR Services Coordinator
(Sr Associate, HR)
Reports to: Manager, HR Services
Department: Human Resources
This position is responsible for assisting the HR Services team with the administration of function; Administers and maintains all associates’ record and legal documents; Provides administrative and logistical support to the planning and implementation of Payroll, HRIS, Compensation and Benefit programs and initiatives.
Responsibilities, Supporting Actions & End-Results
Associate Records and 201 File Maintenance (50%)
- Act as a gatekeeper for all associate records and 201 file maintenance
- Organize, compile, update company associate records and documentation
- Collects all associate documents, forms, and memos for 201 records filling
- Point of contact for HR legal documents, employment contracts and Workday Cloud storage
- Help organize and manage HR records section, ensures 95% availability of all associate records
End Results: At least 95% accuracy and availability of all associate forms and documents
Compensation and Benefits Logistics (40%)
- Responsible for issuance of associate regularization documents and requirements for HMO and Group Life Insurance enrollments
- Monitors and handles bank and government loan and benefit form requirements (e.g. PS Bank Loan) for validation and assessment
- Coordinates with HR Business Partners and other internal stakeholders for any requests related to Compensation and benefit forms and documents
- Sends email notification to the leaders in line with regularization forms of their direct reports and requirements for benefit enrollment
End Results:100% coordination with different stakeholders and at least 90% satisfaction score on logistics and customer service
HR Administration Reporting (10%)
- Sends accurate weekly report to the team and other stakeholders, as requested
- Sends accurate monthly associate records report to the HR Services Manager and HR Director for monitoring and reference
- Sends accurate monthly monitoring report for associates’ regularization and benefits enrollment
End Results :At least 95% timeliness on submission of report and analysis
Decision Making Authority Level
Decisions free to make: 201 Records management, timely issuance of regularization documents and benefits enrollments.
EXTERNAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATION
- Two-year college degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3-year experience in functional area. OR High School Diploma or equivalent and 5 years functional experience, preferably at a senior level. Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Minimum of 2 years working in HR administration environment as a HR coordinator or assistant.
- Preferably with experience working with HR back office set up or in an administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
INGRAM MICRO ASSOCIATE (INTERNAL) CANDIDATE QUALIFICATION
- ICO Application Signed off by Immediate Manager and Department Head
- Meeting ICO Standard Qualifications (Tenure in current role, PPD, No outstanding disciplinary actions).
- Attended and graduate of Emerging Leaders Program
- Technical Skill Proficiency will be assessed and determined upon assessment with the HR Services (hiring) team.