Telesales Account Manager
Auckland, New Zealand
Job ID: 38412
Join NZ’s leading Cloud Distributor, as a Telesales Account Manager, to provide phone based account management and telemarketing services to our Cloud Partners, to generate sales and growth within our Cloud product portfolio!
Based on the North Shore and reporting to the Cloud General Manager, you will be full of energy and drive, with an excellent customer focus, that will see you maintain regular contact with our Cloud customers (both incoming and outbound calls). With a focus on maintaining and developing strong partner relationships, you will provide product knowledge expertise, promote and cross-sell, to drive growth across all of our IM Cloud offerings.
This will be done alongside managing call cycles, pricing updates, volume licensing guidance, Cloud Marketplace product demos and more to help the team achieve monthly Cloud sales targets.
- Professional with an exceptional customer service approach
- Proven telephone sales/customer service experience, within the volume licensing area
- The ability to build rapport with all levels of customers - seen as trusted advisor
- Proficient in verbal and written communication
- A strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- A willingness to learn and advance on-going product and IT knowledge
- A real team player who is engaged and supportive
- Exceptional problem solving ability
- Experience with pipeline and pipeline management
- Advanced computer skills –particularly in Excel and wider Microsoft Office Suite
- Relevant Certifications would be an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Join a close-knit, highly success driven and professional team with an exceptional market reputation.
- Work with leading Cloud Vendor’s that are shaping the future of IT.
- The chance to work for a company with great culture and benefits - including work from home options
- Amazing access to training and development opportunities
- The opportunity to grow your career with a global IT leader.
If you have a hunger to embrace Cloud and support our customers on their journey, then contact us now!