Business Development Manager HPE
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our Advanced Solutions business across Europe and the Middle-East. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our go-to-market Sales (Presales, Sales and Business Development) and Marketing teams. Our Advanced Solutions business is focused on resellers in the Business-to-Business space (B2B).
In this job of Business Development Manager (Account Management) dedicated to HPE Vendor, you will be responsible promoting and selling a range of products for large, diverse, complex customer accounts across a specific geographic or industry focus.
The location for this full-time job is in Italy. You will report directly into our Advance Solution Manager Italy.
What will you do?
- You will build and maintain effective, long-term relationships and ensure deadlines are being met, as Point of Contact (PoC) with multiple vendors and resellers simultaneously.
- You will create demand for the organization’s products and services by raising their profile with vendors and resellers.
- You will work closely together with our internal Sales Specialists, and you will develop strong relationships with the vendors.
- You will promote and sell a portfolio of technical and/or non-technical products and/or services and solutions directly to partners and resellers in the B2B space and enable them to sell these products and/or services to end-customers.
- You will achieve revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account and create forecast and track reseller account metrics.
Which Talent do you bring?
- You have a strong interest in computer and technology products, associated systems and services and would like to start or continue your career in a Business Development position in an international organization.
- You are entrepreneurial, see opportunities and like challenges.
- You have experience with or would like to start building your experience in a fast-paced and commercially driven organization.
- You are customer centric, positive by nature and driven by personal, team and company success.
- You like to be a game changer in our company, for our vendors and customers, to set the standard for years to come.
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.