Senior Associate Product Specialist UCC
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our Advanced Solutions business across Europe and the Middle-East. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our go-to-market Sales (Presales, Sales and Business Development) and Marketing teams. Our Advanced Solutions business is focused on resellers in the Business-to-Business space (B2B).
In this job of Senior Associate Product Specialist UCC, you will be responsible for large, diverse, complex territories and/or products, developing and maintaining customer bases to accelerate our Advanced Solutions business constant growth.
The location for this full-time job is in Italy based in Settala (MI), the Ingram Micro site dedicated to Cybersecurity and Settala (MI). You will report directly into our Advance Solution Manager Italy.
What will you do?
- You will build and maintain effective, long-term relationships and ensure deadlines are being met, as Point of Contact (PoC) with UCC vendor and resellers simultaneously and our internal organization, monitoring the performance trend.
- You are responsible for developing and delivering innovative marketing tactics and advertising campaigns to generate leads for our Sales department.
- You are responsible for the development, implementation and analysis of interactive advertising and e-commerce programs and packages.
- You will create demand for the organization’s products and services by raising their profile with vendor and resellers.
- You will sell or renew our products and services via phone, Microsoft Teams or to your assigned territory, industry and accounts.
- You will focus on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an existing installed base of customers.
- You will generate prospective customers through cold calling and qualify and follow up with sales leads. Here your focus is on lead qualification and lead prospecting.
- You will coordinate regular reviews (i.e. quarterly business reviews (QBRs), monthly business reviews (MBRs) and track actual performance against forecasts.
- You will research invoice and contractual issues and resolve discrepancies.
Which Talent do you bring?
- You have a strong interest in computer and technology products, associated systems and services and would like to start or continue your career in a Brand Manager position in an international organization.
- You are entrepreneurial, see opportunities and like challenges.
- You have experience with or would like to start building your experience in a fast-paced and commercially driven organization.
- You are customer centric, positive by nature and driven by personal, team and company success.
- You like to be a game changer in our company, for our vendors and customers, to set the standard for years to come.
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.