BUSINESS DEVELOPER CYBERSECURITY CISCO
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our Advanced Solutions business across Europe and the Middle-East. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our go-to-market Sales (Presales, Sales and Business Development) and Marketing teams. Our Advanced Solutions business is focused on resellers in the Business-to-Business space (B2B).
In this job of BUSINESS DEVELOPER CYBERSECURITY CISCO, you will be responsible promoting and selling a range of products for large, diverse, complex customer accounts across a specific geographic or industry focus.
The location for this full-time job is in Italy. You will report directly into our Advance Solution Manager Italy.
To develop plans in accordance with Ingram Micro and Cisco strategy, to improve revenues in Security architecture. To sell directly or indirectly through Ingram Micro’s sales channels to resellers, to recruit new customers and to improve the existing customer base. Activities will be done mainly by telephone and by visiting customers supported by Account Managers and BDM.
To increase market share for the company in the security market, working in deep collaboration with vendor and the internal organization and in line with the European Cisco team.
Reporting to the Value Manager, the person will be responsible for updating direct supervisor on Italian market, opportunities, actions to be implemented and business and marketing plan.
- Recruit new customers selecting potential list of incubation partners
- Asses geographic, vertical & technology coverage gaps
- Leverage on Cisco security solutions to attract competitor’s partners to ensure effective and creative idea generation
- Enable customers facilitating them to acquire higher certification and/or specialization on security architecture
- Ensure productivity tools usage
- Train customers to evangelize them to adopt Cisco solutions
- Enable partners with promotions, telemarketing, direct mail and online media
- Maximize promotions usage
- Ensure program enrolment for rebate/rewards offered by Ingram Micro and Cisco
- Manage Sales pipeline
- Identify incremental opportunities
- Partner closely with technical resources to ensure technical excellence in all positioning, competitive analysis, proposals, and exchanges
- Frequent business review, sales visits with partners
- Coach/mentor sales programs, execute and knowledge on PoV and Dcloud demo, and ability to deliver Product training and presentations via Webinar, on site on Events, Roadshows, etc
- Support or take ownership of special bids or large rollouts/deals
- Meet and exceed sales and margin targets
- Maintain an high level of certification as required by Cisco on Security architecture and Services
- Give and deliver a cyber security approach to the market and how to sell services
- Collaborate with European management to translate security programs for Italian market
- Knowledge of a broad range of information technologies
- Network infrastructure knowledge
- Excellent understanding of IT and its business implications
- Strong customer facing skills, ability to influence and motivate clients and employees, excellent oral and written communication skills, leadership skills, self-motivation
- 5+ years of "hands on" security market experience
- Strong academic background (Computer Science, IT Network, etc)
- Excellent track record in managing large strategy level consulting engagements
- Fluent/good English
- Nice to have CCDA or CCDP or CCDE or CCNA-Sec or CCNP-Security certification, and experience with and knowledge of Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing and techniques.
- Security Operations & SOC.
- Cyber Security technology solution knowledge is a good plus to the profile.
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.