Order Management Specialist
This job posting is no longer active.
Milton Keynes, BKM, United Kingdom
Job ID: 38636
Ingram Micro are looking for an Order Management Specialist to work in conjunction with our Sales teams in order to provide best in-class customer service to our Cisco Partners. Demonstrating transactional and operational excellence across the full end to end Order Management process, the individual will strive to encourage profitable new and repeat Cisco business by developing and maintaining customer loyalty. Working always with a high level of attention to detail and a keenness to problem solve, the individual will be part of a large team of dedicated Cisco resource in one of Ingram Micro’s most critical departments.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Demonstrate at all times ownership and responsibility over the complete end to end order process
- Accurate and timely order entry, keeping the customer updated at every stage
- Identifying the most suitable order processing method to ensure the correct solution is received within SLA every time, with a willingness to effectively problem solve when required to
- Passionate about always delivering high standards of customer service, with a desire to develop and maintain customer relationships through excellent oral and written communication
- Answering and resolving queries with a sense of urgency, acting always as a trusted advisor to our Partners
- Providing customers with all the necessary post-sale information that they may require
- Demonstrating suitable commercial understanding in order to maintain and grow our profitability through what is often be a complex transactional process
- Managing and billing backorders
- Working calmly and methodically in a fast-paced, demanding environment, displaying a high level of organisational skill
- A desire and ability to understand and improve systems, programmes and processes, belonging to both Ingram Micro and the vendor Cisco
- Working alongside other Ingram departments
- All of the above to achieve and exceed specific targets in line with business expectations
- Develop a good understanding of the customer base including their business model, structure, goals and objectives, holding exceptional business relationships at all relevant levels of their organisation
- Have a strong commercial awareness of the needs of customers, Cisco and Ingram Micro
- Identify and work alongside the key decision makers within the customer organisation
- Building important relationships with and working alongside key stakeholders within Cisco
- Have the drive and motivation to proactively develop their own skills to enable their own development as part of a specific Individual Development Plan
- Competent and effective operation of the computer systems and telephone
This role will suit individuals looking to take their Sales Administration skill set to the next level (2 years minimum). We offer full training across all systems and technical information but we are looking for someone who is experienced within the commercial sector to help drive operational excellence; By supporting our wider cisco team in order management, customer service and general administration.
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.