Talent Sourcing Specialist EMEA
Job ID: 38651
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our Advanced Solutions business across Europe and the Middle-East. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our go-to-market Sales (Presales, Sales and Business Development) and Marketing teams. Our Advanced Solutions business is focused on resellers in the Business-to-Business space (B2B).
In this job of Talent Sourcing Specialist EMEA, you will be responsible for identifying, contacting and assessing top talent across the EMEA region, to accelerate our Advanced Solutions business.
The location for this full-time job is Viladecans (near Barcelona) in Spain. You will report directly into Marc Stuut, our Senior Manager Talent Acquisition EMEA & APAC.
We are looking for someone who’s available from early December for an initial period of 12 months, with an option for extension or a permanent job.
What will you do?
Last but not least, in this job of Talent Sourcing Specialist you will ensure that we further lower our time-to-hire and cost-per-hire, increase our candidate experience and quality of hire.
- You are responsible for the Talent Sourcing life cycle.
- You will evaluate passive and active candidates by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with our Talent Acquisition team and prequalify candidates on a consistent set of competencies, skills and experience via our Hire Great methodology.
- You will partner with our Talent Acquisition community by providing integrated sourcing support throughout the EMEA region.
- You will partner with our hiring teams, to drive results, utilizing data and relevant sourcing metrics to ensure process improvement and using this information to identify trends, drive change, and assess overall progress.
- You will work from our office in Viladecans, Spain.
Which Talent do you bring?
To be successful in this job of Talent Sourcing Specialist, you need to have a relevant Bachelor's or Master’s degree, as our industry, services and products are fast-changing and complex.
- You have proven extensive experience in a similar job.
- You are fluent in Spanish, English and French.
- You have experience with sourcing top talent in the following industries: Cyber Security, Supply Chain, distribution, and logistics organizations and tech/IT.
- You are experienced with using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), LinkedIn Recruiter.
- You have experience working in an international organization and with various cultures.
- You know how to use social selling in your sourcing activities and leverage our great brand to attract talent.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.