Job ID: 38657
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
To continue our excellent service towards our partners and successfully achieving the collection targets we ar actively looking for a new Credit Collector within our Finance team.
In this job of Credit Collector you will ensure all allotted accounts are reconciled and disputes are identified and followed up. You will liaison with customers for any challenges in repayment and agree payment plans with customers and ensure that they are adhered to.
The location for this full-time job is based at our Ingram Micro entity, with the possibility of home working. We are following the safety regulations from the local government strongly during this Covid-19 period. You will report directly to Sato Pollet, our Credit Supervisor, who is based in Diegem, Belgium.
You will be working in the Credit team of 5 throughout the Benelux, of which 3 members are located in Belgium.
What will you do?
- You will pro-actively manage debt collection from customers on assigned portfolio of accounts within the agreed payment terms managing and successfully achieving the collection targets.
- You are issuing of statements to clients using established guidelines, deadlines, procedures, and process driven methodology.
- You will ensure all allotted accounts are reconciled and disputes are identified and followed up, if not resolved as required from invoice date, then they must be listed and escalated
- Resolution of queries to facilitate payments from customers
- You will priorities and manage a challenging workload whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction
- You will be the liaison and communication partner with internal departments (for example customer service, sales, etc.) as required in order to maintain an accurate position on customer accounts.
- You will ensure that all prepared communications are accurately recorded/documented in a timely manner.
Which Talent do you bring?
- You are a hands-on, agile, openminded, outside of the box thinking, positive-minded personality.
- You are a team player and an excellent communicator and operates with a sense of urgency; makes things happen within the broad business picture
- You have a first relevant working experience in Credit / Collections, and you want to work in a fast-paced and commercially driven organization.
- You feel comfortable liaising with clients (from independent contractors to multinationals) and internal stakeholders,
- You can work autonomously and manage your own portfolio, following processes and procedures,
- You have an interest in debt collection and you are driven to achieve team targets
- Furthermore, you are able to integrate information into tangible solutions, solve problems quickly and efficiently as well as provide support to others
- You would love to be part of a small international team that is collaborative, helpful and target oriented.
- Your language skills in French and Dutch are fluent.
- Knowing how to work with SAP is a plus
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.