Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
This position is located in Irvine, CA
We are seeking a highly motivated, customer focused, team-oriented SAP Hybris FICA Lead, who will be responsible for leading/implementing the FICA module for over 30 countries in our Global Implementation of Hybris Billing solution for our fast-growing Subscription and Services related business. You will also be working closely with our product engineering team to further enhance and deploy Ingram owned product that supports Subscription Management, Rating & Charging. Additionally, you will be driving other initiatives like innovation, customer experience and process improvement within our Subscription and Services business.
The ideal candidate will have tons of energy to take problems head on and find the right solution. Having good process knowledge in Cloud business and knowing latest industry treads are a plus. Our cloud business is fast paced and ever changing. We are seeking someone who can stay up to the market pace and provide the right business support using SAP Hybris FICA. The candidate should have deep knowledge in CI and FICA of Hybris Billing. You will play an integral role in building a state-of-the-art billing system for Ingram Micro Cloud business using SAP FICA on ECC HANA.
- Serve as the highest-level subject matter expert for CI/FICA and solutions within BRIM
- Organize and lead design sessions with project stakeholders
- Through expert understanding of overall SAP BRIM, CI/FICA and integration with other SAP models and third-party tools, design, develop and maintain a highly scalable and resilient system in a complex technical environment
- Utilizing deep understanding of SAP BRIM, author and guide the development of the end to end technical solution which will meet business goals and objectives.
- Prepare Business requirements documents, author system design documents and translate / articulate functional requirements clearly via system design documents and functional specification documents
- Through deep, hands-on experience with SAP BRIM and CI/FICA, complete system configuration
- Partner with business leaders to provide leadership in the ongoing development and design of SAP BRIM solutions
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to the project and program goals
- Use own judgement to determine optimal solution recommendation
- Provide direction and thought leadership to the development of a three-year roadmap/strategic plan
- Review and understand all existing processes as configured in the SAP CI, FICA, including client specific enhancements and customizations.
- Work with business owners to identify opportunities for improvement and design solutions
- Lead functional and integration testing of assigned projects.
- Author documentation as needed in order to transition knowledge to end users and support staff.
- Provide go-live project support and facilitate knowledge transition.
- Expand SAP and related business process knowledge through participation in related user groups.
- Develop and guide project priorities and deadlines, proactively communicate risks and/or issues that may impact project objectives, budgets or timelines.
- Follow PMO guidelines for project delivery and methodology and assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Lead efforts to identify opportunities (processes, people) to improve project delivery and/or development methodologies.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, or related technical discipline.
- 10+ years of SAP experience and 4+ years of SAP FICA experience with at least 2 E2E (End-to-End) global deployment in FICA. CMA, CPA or MBA is a plus.
- Full lifecycle implementation of BRIM Billing Solution; industry experience in subscription-based services is preferred
- Experience with requirement gathering, configuration, documentation, and testing of the billing/invoicing work stream.
- Hands-on experience in configuration is a must in CI and FICA.
- Experience with configuration activities included all FICA billing and invoicing configuration, collection management, credit management, account determination configuration and correspondence design and implementation, payment card integration, prepaid/postpaid scenarios, refunds, BIT and CIT, and billing integration.
- Extensive Configuration and testing experience in BRIM Billing in the areas of Convergent Invoicing and FICA.
- Integration experience with SAP FICO (SD), experience in RAR, FSCM, Vertex Integration and Offer to Cash processes, and BRF+ experience is preferred
- Knowledge in SAP Convergent Charging and Revenue Accounting Reporting desired.
- Integration experience with SOM and CC with good knowledge of Interfaces, IDOCS/ EDI desired.
- Proven ability and experience in interacting with business leads to define implementation strategies, business requirements and solution design related to Hybris Billing Processes.
- Accounting background and good process knowledge in Services business is highly preferred.
- Proven ability to quickly learn existing business processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines (e.g. SAP capability, Standard industry best practice) to produce an optimal business solution.
- Ability to work independently, effectively coordinating multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing global environment and also in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Adept at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and staff.
- Strong business and accounting acumen, strong understanding of tax and statutory reporting integration.
- Functional knowledge of HANA is preferred.
* Position may require occasional travel, including international travel.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.