Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $47 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
This position is located in Irvine, CA
We are seeking an Sr. SAP BRIM Analyst to join our talented team and play an integral role in supporting a state-of-the-art billing system for Ingram using SAP FICA on S4 1909. The candidate should have deep knowledge in CI, FICA and technical/process of Convergent Charging, SOM in BRIM Billing. This resource should have good knowledge of the process, including all scenarios that are involved in creation of FICA documents.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a technology driven organization with an understanding of project lifecycle, requirements gathering and system analysis with the ability to assist with discussions and meetings. The successful candidate will have prior experience with SAP CI FICA. Candidates must have a strong verbal and written command of the English language with the ability to clearly communicate with senior management and executives. This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging organization which is highly focused on results.
- Participate in project design sessions with stakeholders to define requirements
- Utilize knowledge of SAP CI FICA to design solutions which meet business objectives and goals
- Participate in the development of solution design documents, functional design documents, configurational rational, test plans and test scrips
- Through your experience of CI/FICA, translate business requirements into system Configuration which meet business requirements.
- Deep experience with the integration of CI/FICA to SAP FICO, Account Determination, and Revenue Recognition.
- Experience with integrating third party tools such as Open Text, Vertex (or other tax software)
- Review and understand all existing processes as configured in the SAP CI FICA,
- Partner with business owners to identify opportunities for improvement and offer up appropriate solution designs to meet business objectives
- Support all aspects of the project lifecycle from requirements, design, integration testing and deployment
- Define test scenarios, test scripts and execute testing. Define conversion objects, data mapping and validation exercises, and data conversion activities
- Adhere to project priorities and deadlines and proactively communicate risks and/or issues that may impact project objectives, budgets or timelines.
- Follow PMO guidelines for project delivery and methodology and assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities (processes, people) to improve project delivery and/or development methodologies.
A minimum of 5+ years of SAP experience and 2+ years of SAP CI FICA experience, CMA, CPA or MBA is a plus.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, or related technical discipline.
- 5+ years of SAP finance experience and 2+ years of SAP FICA experience.
- Experience with SAP S4 1909 desired
- 2+ years of experience in the SAP CI/ FICA with multiple full life cycle implementations; industry experience in subscription-based services is preferred.
- Detailed configuration experience within BRIM CI FICA including:
- Payments using Credit Card
- Prepaid and postpaid scenarios
- Account determination
- Bill presentment and integration with 3rd party tools
- BIT and CIT configuration and billing integration
- Credit Management
- Experience with subscription billing processes for services
- Strong understanding of FICA integration with SD, FICO, HR, Tax Systems (Vertex)
- Experience integrating COPA Experience with RAR (Revenue Accounting and Reporting) and BRF+ is desired
- Experience in requirement gathering, leading workshops, gaining consensus, defining solution designs that meet business goals, and documentation
- Experience in creating test plans, test scripts, running test execution cycles, documenting test results for all areas within CI FICA
- Strong accounting background with good understanding of accounting principles US Gaap, IFRS, tax and statutory reporting requirements.
- Proven ability to quickly learn Business Processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines (e.g. SAP capability, industry best practice) in order to produce an optimal business solution.
- Ability to work independently, effectively coordinating multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing global environment as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Adept at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and staff.
* Position may require occasional travel, including international travel.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.