Market Development Manager
Rosebery, NSW, Australia
Job ID: 38694
- Worlds #1 ICT Distributor
- Excellent Career development
- Awesome Team and long term growth
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™ - helping them maximize the value of the technology that they create, sell or use. With its vast global infrastructure and focus on Cloud, Mobility, Technology Lifecycle, Supply Chain and Technology Solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
What you'll do
Please be aware this is a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Market Development Manager’s role is multi-faceted with the primary function to serve as an extension to the distributor, vendor and re-seller sales organizations whilst developing advanced market strategies. Consultative and understanding in approach, the ability to identify gaps, articulate to and utilize from stakeholder capabilities to bridge then further extend product and solutions performance.
The main functions of the role are as follows:
- Develop and execute customized plans that use key components of vendor business plans to drive specific objectives
- Align activities with overall Ingram Micro and vendor objectives
- Identify key opportunities and risks by leveraging Ingram Micro’s sales and technical support organizations, defined tactical resources, publication, re-seller-supplied information and other resources
- Develop executable plans to capitalize on those opportunities while mitigating risks
- Identify opportunities to leverage vendor, partner and Ingram Micro executive resources to facilitate the overall objectives of the channel
- Manage lead development, follow-up and closure; Provide support necessary to develop leads and follow them to closure
- Identify, strategize and contribute to the on-boarding of new vendors and re-sellers for increased portfolio performance
What you'll bring
- Consultative approach and communication
- Attention to Detail
- Working with multiple stakeholders
- Team understanding and player
What we need from you
- Market development experience. Minimum 3 years’ experience. (preferably with Intel products).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum one-year field sales or market/business development experience required
- Retail and or End User Solutions experience
What we offer
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
ONLY applicants with current Australian Work Rights and onshore will be considered. Due to COVID 19 only applicants that are shortlisted will be contacted.
- Genuine Career Progression Opportunities
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Work alongside leading Vendors and industry professionals
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Staff Purchase Policy & Benefits Scheme
- Paid Birthday Leave
We believe our people are our most important asset which is why we endeavor to create a positive & rewarding environment for our teams.
WE will make YOUR career adventure OUR journey!
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of click “Apply”.