Services Portfolio Architect
Job ID: 38669
Are you excited about the potential for the cloud to help businesses be more productive? Do you have a passion for technology and continued thirst to grow and learn? With the launch of our Global Cloud Marketplace, Ingram Micro Cloud is changing how business is done in the Cloud. We are a master cloud service provider (mCSP), who empowers organizations to configure, provision and manage cloud technologies with confidence and ease.
Join the Cloud team, work with colleagues across the globe and help solve complex issues, deliver new products/solutions and build a practice enabling our partners and customers.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of world-class engineering experience with a track record of working with global platforms of scale (1000 plus servers) and cloud technologies. S/he should have experience building, supporting, scaling and operationalizing an enterprise cloud technology capability and platform to support high volume and highly reliable interactive business operations. They will have experience leading change initiatives within large, complex, global environments and must balance “hands-on” technology expertise with the ability to lead global teams. The successful candidate will have experience working in a high technology environment (e.g., online services, software, API/serverless, web technologies).
- Advanced technical skills and experience in designing, integrating and operating distributed applications, systems and services for them on private and Public Clouds
- Excellent understanding and practical application of service delivery concepts and practices (ITIL/ITSM)
- Designing, deploying and operating dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, and reliable applications and services for them on Private and Public Clouds
- Working with and guiding strictly project delivery teams and strictly operational teams to achieve seamless results for customers
- Selecting appropriate services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements as well as defining appropriate services and business processes to operate them
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on private/public cloud
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on private/public cloud
- Abilities to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, provisioning, operating and ongoing management of applications on private /public clouds
- Capabilities to provide best practices guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications, projects, or the enterprise.
- Experience with Middleware, API, Ecommerce and database platforms
- Build and maintain a library of templates and blueprints for services for cloud solutions
- Achieved accredited public cloud certification in one or more of AWS (Professional)/Azure/GCP
Ideal Experience / Interpersonal Capabilities
- Minimum 5 years work experience with global systems development, integration, migrations, operations, support and maintenance
- Project management experience using both Agile and classic methodologies in both software engineering and complex platform deployment/implementation contexts
- Experience defining and managing software requirements (user stories, use cases, functional, non-functional)
- Product ownership experience
- Experience managing strictly operational and support teams
- Experience defining, implementing and overseeing business processes, in both engineering and operations contexts
- Proven experience and innate desire to reduce complexity and make complex simple
- Deep architecture and engineering background required
- Excellent communication skills, with proven track record of ability to communicate to multiple audiences
- Ability to digest numerous and evolving technology landscapes and product arrays
- Strong ability to connect and contract for integration in a federated technology environment
- Deep experience and knowledge of IT and all related technology tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or combination of a bachelor’s degree in another field with deep, hands-on technical experience
CloudBlue offers a high impact role, essential to growing our Cloud Platform Business while continuously innovating CloudBlue services. A customer-oriented position, where the market demand is our starting point for developing state-of-the-art services. A high complexity due to the nature of the product, the SaaS business model, and client set. An incredibly dynamic environment where you will be constantly challenged to perform at top level. A mixture of strategic solutions development and hands-on design and engineering. To work for the challenger brand in SaaS services, as part of the Ingram Micro group.