VPT Specialist with French
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 38321
Why Ingram Micro?
The Promise of Technology Starts with Our People.
It is truly all about the people at Ingram Micro. We work as one team in delivering outstanding value for our vendor and customer partners. But that promise would go unfulfilled without our people and their unique contribution.
Ingram Micro attracts and hires exceptional people who are creative, innovative, flexible, bright, adaptable and team oriented. We enjoy a working environment where all are encouraged to contribute new ideas.
All of this is what makes us one of the best choices, whether you're launching or growing your career.Key responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications:
- Collects and analyzes data/ documentation as per administrative requirements for case management
- Investigates information proactively and verifies data accuracy in ERP systems, tools, applications and reports
- Keeps cases up to date and validate payments to the customer only after all necessary elements are available
- Identifies the proper type of fund claiming to be applied in accordance with case category
- Creates claims on a daily/weekly basis considering established claiming deadlines and processes
- Follows the Credit note (CN) queue and takes responsibility towards cleaning the backlog
- Checks internal accounts balance and makes sure funds are allocated in the correct accounts
- Provides necessary accounting information needed for CN booking completion
- University diploma in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce or Supply Chain Management will be considered a strong advantage
- Fluent English – both written and spoken
- Good level of French – both written and spoken
- Good knowledge in MS Office suite (specifically MS Excel, MS Access)
- Good general tech knowledge of software and hardware products
- Experience in a similar position is considered as an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Attention to details
- Result oriented