Business Development Manager - Kaspersky (Enterprise solutions) - EGYPT
Job ID: 38671
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About the position: "Kaspersky Business Development Manager" for Enterprise solutions
For this role, you need to be a result-oriented person with a go-getter mentality. You will have the chance to team-up with one of the most Dynamic vendors "Kaspersky". you will also be dealing with our resellers and hold relationships across our Kaspersky authorized Partners.
- Owning the overall relationship of our top Kaspersky Business Partners within Ingram Micro, Egypt and working alongside the Kaspersky internal team.
- Achieve the targeted Revenue and GP margin.
- Pitching business plans, consulting, utilizing the skills and knowledge and relationships that the existing team have developed and working collaboratively with the internal team.
- Commercially astute in all environments with the ability to add value in all interactions.
- Developing a deep and comprehensive understanding of our Kaspersky customers, business model, structure, goals and objectives.
- Ambitious in exceeding KPI’s and targets-overachieving through proactive activity.
- Keep updated with latest product information and technical requirements to sell the product successfully and give confidence to the reseller channel
- Projection of sales and survey of customers buying plans
- Understanding the nature of the customer's business, business cycle and business potential.
- Identifying the factors/ extent of business loss & working out solutions to resolve these issues for future.
- Always Maintain a categorized and updated database in iScala /e-Shop
- Monitoring performance customers on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis and providing information to the respective product manager regularly as an update on your work.
- Maintain close relations with the PM on pipeline, leads and projects in your role.
- Bring awareness in the market regarding the products & increase the sales
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents.
- Graduate with 3-5 years experience (2 years relevant experience is a must)
- Experience in selling Cyber Security products.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Basics grounding of the technical nature of IT products
- Good planning and self-organizing skills
- Customer orientated, approachable.
- Multi-taker and works well under pressure