Kaspersky Channel Development Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 38762
Who are we? Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About the role: "Kaspersky Channel Sales Specialist" You need to be responsible for developing the channel sales of Kaspersky Technologies products in the territory. By increasing the number of channel partners who purchase Kaspersky products from Aptec’s existing IT reseller channel as well as to incremental/new channel.
- Marketing & Sales Planning, Communicate to the customers regularly any promotions/ special offers in a timely and professional manner.
- Vendor & Reseller Relations, Develop, execute, & maintain good relations with the reseller channel in assigned region.
- Team Work, Facilitating, solving work problems and participating in the activities of the sales team and Assisting the team in developing selling strategies, in order to maximize profitability Achieve the targeted Revenue and GP margin by driving customer breadth, product mixing, regional coverage and coverage of all customer segments.
- Develop database or channel partners in order to find new customers and increase volume of business with existing ones, Analyze the customer database in assigned region, in order to identify new opportunities and growth strategies for assigned region.
- Report to respective product manager the results and actions - on closed business/ and Submitting a forecast for forthcoming month and lost business listing out valid reasons.
Decisions free to make:
- Bring in new customer
- Price Negotiation within the set limit
- Strategies to achieve the targets
- Meeting the customer
Explain the decisions that depend on position’s advice:
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- Marketing Promotional activity
- Operational Decision
- Aging stock
- New Partner negotiation
- Graduate with 3-4 years experience (2 years relevant experience is a must)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Basics grounding of the technical nature of IT products
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent PC skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Self starter, self motivated and a team player
- Attention to details, good selling on the telephone and time management skills.
- Good planning and self-organizing skills
- Customer orientated, approachable.
- Multi-taker and works well under pressure
- Driving license
- Multinational experience
- Results Oriented
- Change Agent
- Judgment & decision making
- Customer Impact top of mind
- Team Leadership
- Collaboration and Influence
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and TALENTS .