Logistics Assoc I-USA
Plainfield, IN, United States
Job ID: 38792
Logistics Associate I roles are entry level and are responsible for performing functions that indirectly support the shipment and receipt of product. These functions do not typically require the use of an RF device to complete and include:
- Prepares orders by staging supplies needed for upcoming jobs; placing orders in delivery area.
- Box making
- Order induction
- Void fill and packing
- Kitting, re-boxing, postponement, and labeling
- LTL sorting
- Manual loading/unloading (without powered equipment)
- General maintenance, cleanliness and trash removal using (pallet jack or sit-down forklift)
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- High School or equivalent
- Prior work experience in a warehouse setting
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs
- This position requires long period of standing, bending and lifting, etc..
- Ability to work Saturdays as needed.