IS Analyst, SAP-IND
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 38354
FIN ID: NEW 21 GE08
We are seeking a highly motivated, customer focused, team-oriented SAP BRIM Billing Consultant with specialization in FICA Module and good experience with convergent invoicing and other modules which make up SAP BRIM You will be an integral part of a team responsible for implementing and enhancing SAP BRIM for our fast-growing Subscription and Services related business. You will also be working closely with our product engineering team to further enhance and deploy Ingram owned product that supports Subscription Management, Rating & Charging. Additionally, you will be a key participant in other initiatives like innovation, customer experience and process improvement within our Subscription and Services business.
The ideal candidate will have tons of energy to take problems head on and find the right solution; will have good process knowledge in Subscription business and be familiar with the latest industry trends are a plus. Our Subscription business is fast paced and ever changing. We are seeking someone who can stay up to the market pace and provide the right business support using SAP BRIM /CI-FICA. The candidate should have a strong command of processes within FICA and a good understanding and knowledge of Convergent Invoicing, and integration with SOM and CC Modules. You will play an integral role in building a state-of-the art billing system for Ingram Micro business using SAP BRIM on S4 1909.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Support project design sessions with stakeholders to define requirements
- Utilize knowledge of SAP CI FICA to design solutions which meet business objectives
- Using your experience with BRIM and CI/FICA, integration with SAP FICO, SD, Tax bolt-on and other third-party tools, provide input into solutions to meet business goals
- Provide input into the development of solution documents, create functional design documents, Configuration rational documents, test scripts and test plans
- Manage data conversion objects along with data mapping and perform data conversions
- Review and understand all existing processes as configured in the SAP FI-CA module, including client specific enhancements and customizations
- Provide input on opportunities for improvement and design solutions
- Support all aspects of the project lifecycle
- Create documentation as needed in order to transition knowledge to end users and support staff
- Provide go-live project support and facilitate knowledge transition
- Expand SAP and related business process knowledge through participation in related user groups
Percent of time spent in this area…80%
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to a high-performance environment.
- Demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed, motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast paced environment
- Good problem-solving skills with good attention to detail and accuracy
- Exhibit accountability in word and actions, strong work ethic, high energy and results oriented
- Fully understand Ingram Micro’s policies and procedures and act in accordance with all company policies.
Percent of time spent in this area…10%
- Adhere to project priorities and deadlines and proactively communicate risks and/or issues that may impact project objectives, budgets or timelines
- Follow PMO guidelines for project delivery and methodology and assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities (processes, people) to improve project delivery and/or development methodologies.
Percent of time spent in this area…10%
III. JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Relevant Science and Finance disciplines with an IT emphasis is required.
- A minimum of 3+ years of SAP FICA experience, with at least 1 E2E Global Deployment in FICA.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform this job include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related Science and Math discipline with an IS emphasis is required
- 5+ years of SAP Finance experience and 3+ years of SAP CI FICA experience with at least 1 E2E Global Deployment in FICA.
- 3+ years of experience in the SAP CI/ FICA module, including configuration experience and integrating CC (or similar rating and charging engine) with CI/ FICA module
- Responsible for all requirement gathering, configuration, documentation, and testing of the billing/invoicing work stream. Configuration activities included all FICA billing and invoicing configuration, collection management, account determination configuration and correspondence design and implementation
- Configuration and testing experience in BRIM Billing and FICA
- Experience in interacting with business leads to define implementation strategies, business requirements and solution design related to BRIM Billing Processes.
- Accounting background and good process knowledge in Services or utility business is highly preferred.
- Proven ability to quickly learn existing Business Processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines (e.g. SAP capability, Standard services industry best practice) in order to produce an optimal business solution
- Ability effectively coordinate multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing global environment and also in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Adapt at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and staff
- Hands-on experience in configuration is a must in CI and FICA
- Integration experience with SAP FICO (SD) is a must; experience in RAR, FSCM, Vertex Integration and Offer to Cash process is desired
- Good business and accounting acumen, understanding of tax and statutory reporting integration
- Services/Telecom industry knowledge is a plus
- BEHAVORIAL COMPETENCIES:
- Expresses ideas, details, information, etc. clearly and concisely in oral and written form.
- Listens attentively to others and helps them articulate their requests, concerns, or issues.
- Communicates honestly and openly in a way that shows value and respect for others.
- Tailors the content and medium of communication to the audience and provides clear answers to questions. Provides others with sufficient information to complete tasks or projects.
- Produces documents that are clear, concise and grammatically correct.
- Comfortable in presenting various levels on information to highest levels of executive staff members
- Solicits and readily accepts constructive feedback.
- Presents feedback to others in a tactful manner.
- Maintains composure when addressing an adversarial or hostile audience.
- Addresses conflict directly, confidentially, and appropriately.
- Accepts individual/team responsibilities and meet commitments. Takes responsibility for own performance and actions.
- Can interact with executive level internal and external business and IS representatives adjusting the level of communication to the audience.
- Researches and collects appropriate data points for effective decision making.
- Readily makes recommendations using documentation, facts and subject matter expertise to support conclusions.
- Considers the possible outcomes and corresponding consequences when taking risks.
- Independently makes decisions against moderate to highly complex end-to-end solutions.
- Can clearly translate and articulate solutions to business teams and in turn deliver IS solution requirements for highly complex processes.
Develops Innovative Practices and Works as a Team Member
- Identifies new ways to improve work processes leveraging FICA and HANA
- Recognizes when it is appropriate to challenge the status quo and when it is not.
- Supports team decisions to implement changes, suggestions, improvements, and solutions.
- Encourages and supports the exploration and application of best practices
- Enthusiastically participates in cross-functional efforts.
- Shares resources across teams to benefit the company’s goals.
- Develops proactive working relationships across departmental/organizational boundaries.
Acts with Integrity & Respect
- Prevents personal conflicts from interfering with his/her objectivity.
- Consistently arrives on time for meetings and appointments.
- Accepts responsibility for the results of his/her decisions and actions.
- Behaves in a way that is consistent with Ingram Micro’s values.
- Communicates important information without compromising confidentiality.
- Encourages diverse perspectives when discussing issues.
- Effectively plans and communicates needs for resources to ensure goals are met.
- Breaks down complex tasks into simpler steps that others can more easily follow.
- Gives direct reports additional responsibility as they demonstrate competence.
- Follows up to ensure that major implementation milestones are met.
- Determines the appropriate amount of direct supervision necessary when assigning work.
- Establishes clear roles, expectations, directions and priorities for team members and direct reports.
- Helps others to resolve conflicting priorities.
- Meets with associates regularly to discuss goals, expectations, and performance.
- Gives both positive and constructive feedback.
- Effectively addresses behavior that undermines teamwork.
- Develops specific action plans to remedy subordinate performance deficiencies.
- Empowers others with the authority necessary to accomplish their objectives.
- Measures and tracks the quality of services and products.
- Helps others understand the importance of a change, initiative, or program and visualize what it will look like when it is done.
- Delegates an appropriate amount of work to direct reports.
- Responds to customer concerns even when those concerns fall outside his/her area of responsibility.
- MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Solves complex problems where development of new solutions, methods, and systems will result in a major impact on the department’s overall success.
- Analyzes problems quickly and develops business solutions to complex problems.
- Performs efficient and effective analysis and complete task level activities.
- Analyzes current methods and procedures, recommends and implements improvements.
- Daily sitting, focusing on and operating a personal computer or terminal keyboard for over 60 minutes at a time.
- Communicates by telephone for up to 120 minutes at a time on a daily basis.
- Writes using pen/pencil or personal computer keyboard for up to 120 minutes at a time on a daily basis.
- Reads printed words and numbers in printed form and on computer/terminal monitor.
- Ability to travel by car, train and/or air.
- EQUIPMENT USED AND NECESSARY:
May be required to work in an office environment, with or without air conditioning and fluorescent lighting. May also be required to spend time in a distribution center, without air conditioning. Some geographies may have remote office conditions of lower standards than the home country.