Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
What will you do?
Key Person (SAP FICA Support Analyst) to join our highly motivated team of talented individuals and play an integral role in building a state of the art billing system for Ingram Micro Cloud business using SAP FICA on ECC HANA.
The candidate should have practical knowledge and experience in FI-CA, Hybris billing; and process and technical knowhow of Convergent Charging, and Convergent Invoicing in Hybris. This resource should have good knowledge of the process, including all scenarios that are involved in creation of FICA documents.
The position will be working with business owners/users and solution owners on process and operational requirements in providing maintenance support. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a technology driven organization with an understanding of IT Service Management, project lifecycle, requirements gathering and system analysis with the ability to participate and sometimes lead discussions and meetings. Candidates must have a strong verbal and written command of the English language with the ability to clearly communicate with stakeholders. This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging organization which is highly focused on results.
Major Responsibility: Provide functional support following the defined operational processes, ITSM processes and supporting tools
Supporting Actions: - Review and understand all existing processes as configured in the SAP CI, FICA module, including client specific enhancements and customizations
- Performs Incident, Problem and Change Management tasks/activities thru problem solving/analysis, bug fixing and coordination with users/stakeholders and other support groups
- Adhere to globally defined ITSM processes and SAP CoE processes (i.e., use of ChaRM in Solution Manager) for proper tracking/monitoring,
- Performs risk, schedule and cost impact analysis for small enhancements by working with different workstreams in resolving technical issues.
- Performs on-call support work based on the 24x7 support service and the team rotation defined and agreed.
- Participate and/or lead bridge calls to facilitate coordination and problem resolution of SEV1 and SEV2 incidents
- Ensures completeness of problem/impact analysis and that Post Mortems are completed for all SEV1 and SEV2 incidents as appropriate.
- Reviews completeness of root cause and recommended resolution / workarounds.
- Participates in Operations or Problem Management calls/meetings as required.
- Create documentations as needed to build solution and operational knowledge
- Leads or drives innovation as part of Continual Service Improvement of the SAP CoE team
End Results: SLA targets and project timelines met. Positive feedback from customer service experience. Managed business and technical escalations tracked via the regular significant incident review calls/meetings.
Major Responsibility: Participate as a functional resource to SAP projects
Supporting Actions: - Adhere to project priorities and deadlines and proactively communicate risks and/or issues
that may impact project objectives, budgets or timelines
- Follow PMO guidelines for project delivery and methodology and assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities (processes, people) to improve project delivery and/or development methodologies.
End Results: Project timely delivery within cost and with quality.
Major Responsibility: Exhibit interpersonal skills day in and day out
Supporting Actions: - Provides functional and technical guidance to less senior teammates in troubleshooting or
performing day-to-day tasks
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to a high performance environment.
- Demonstrate good communication skills internally and externally with partners.
- Fully understand Ingram Micro’s policies and procedures and act in accordance with all company policies.
- Participate in SAP AMS and IS organizational activities in support of the business unit’s goals and objectives
End Results: Delivers quality work exhibiting collaborative behaviors with other teams or groups. Able to contribute to service/operational improvements. Participates and contributes to company and/or organization wide initiatives.
Major Responsibility: Leading and Managing People
Supporting Actions: - Works closely with the Team Lead in managing day-to-day operations for the SAP track
- Serve the Subject Matter Expert responsible for reviewing functional solutions for bug fixing and small enhancement proposed/prepared by other functional resources
- Serve as backup escalation in bridge call or other operational concerns as per need basis (e.g., Team Lead is unavailable)
- Provides coaching/guidance to other associates based on competencies as part of their development plan
End Results: Provides functional/technical leadership in support of management decision and direction. Coaches other associates guided by the seven (7) leadership competencies; Able to lead by example thru quality work and exhibits good work ethics every day.
Decisions free to make:
- Firefighting production issues raised via incidents
- Fulfillment of Service Requests raised by users or other support groups
- Propose functional solution or design changes for production issues or small enhancements subject for review of the product owner
Explain the decisions that depend on position’s advice:
- As a functional leader, the person can provide feasible and sound solutions with respect to the overall design and business flow. The person should be able to correctly assess the business and functional impact of the reported issue/incident as well as the proposed solution/fix. He/She should then be able to work closely with the Product Owner in creating deployment plans and ensuring minimal to zero business interruptions related to system changes/implementations.
Example decisions that depend on position’s advice:
- Build proposal on functional solution designs for bug fixes or small enhancements
- Job recovery steps due to planned or unplanned system downtimes
Collaborates with SAP CoE Teams located in the US and India
- Part of the local team of around 30+ headcount and part of an organization of around 300+ headcount
- Ensures that requests, incidents, RFCs, and problem tickets are handled with urgency and completed in compliance with published SLAs.
Which Talent do you bring?
- Graduate of 4-year college course (preferably IT or Engineering)
- Working user experience with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) or Office 365
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of hands-on SAP FICA support is required
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of previous experience in application maintenance or support work is required
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of previous experience in project management, systems analysis and design is required
- Practical experience in ABAP debugging as part of problem solving or root cause analysis is required
- Practical experience in documenting solutions and functional designs to support development of objects based on the stated business requirements and goals is required
- Working knowledge of ITSM processes (especially, Incident and Change Management) and/or ITIL best practices is required
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on SAP ERP configuration experience is desirable
- Working knowledge of SAP BASIS, NetWeaver and ABAP is desirable
- Familiar/trained in SAP Capacity and Performance concepts and/best practices is desirable
- Working knowledge of SAP Solution Manager and HP Quality Center or other Incident Management and Change Management systems is desirable
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Collaboration and Influence – Interpersonal Savvy, Collaborates, Communicates Effectively, Persuades
- Results-Oriented – Accountability, Drives Results, Action Oriented
- Team Leadership – Instills Trust
- Customer Focus
- Judgement and Decision Making – Decision Quality
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Change Agent - Manages Ambiguity
- Being Resilient,
- Self-Development/nimble learning
- Should be ready to work in PST shift.
What is in it for you?
You will get a wonderful opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
You will get the opportunity to begin a long-term career with an unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and an international organization like Ingram Micro.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents.