Why Ingram Micro?
The Promise of Technology Starts with Our People.
It is truly all about the people at Ingram Micro. We work as one team in delivering outstanding value for our vendor and customer partners. But that promise would go unfulfilled without our people and their unique contribution.
Ingram Micro attracts and hires exceptional people who are creative, innovative, flexible, bright, adaptable and team-oriented. We enjoy a working environment where all are encouraged to contribute new ideas.
All of this is what makes us one of the best choices, whether you're launching or growing your career.
You can become part of our amazing team and dynamic, young and friendly environment with many opportunities. At Ingram Micro, you will build your capabilities to new heights that will be rewarding personally and professionally.
- Providing general ledger & accounting support to a grouping of entities for day to day accounting
- Calculate and prepare fiscal month-end accruals, including preparation of corresponding manual journals
- Assists with monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Preparation of monthly accounts receivable invoices for customers
- Provide reporting package to customers
- Submit electronic billing through customer portal
- Responsible for the timely and accurate financial close and account reconciliation processes
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly and ad-hoc reports for statistics detailing financial results to a high standard
- Interact with other departments, local finance managers and customers as necessary to resolve issues
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in Accounting/ Finance area
- Advances knowledge of accounting and reporting standards (IFRS and US GAAP)
- CPA/Chartered Accountancy or equivalent Finance professional qualification
- Experienced user of MS applications and ERP system
- Proficiency in English – both written and spoken
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Highly motivated and pro-active individual with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadline