This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 38431
CloudBlue is a technology solution startup born from the need to digitally transform a multibillion-dollar enterprise. The CloudBlue platform orchestrates ecosystems for customers worldwide, including the largest B2B Cloud Marketplace in the world. We have spent 15+ years innovating and investing in digital transformation, subscriptions, and multi-level partner ecosystems. Today, hundreds of customers rely on CloudBlue to orchestrate their ecosystems and scale their businesses globally.
By joining the CloudBlue team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation, Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue you'll work with a diverse and multi-cultural team that spans cultures, continents, and time zones to serve our global customer base. You’ll be a part of a culture that emphasizes trust, open communication, and continuous learning.
Role: Global GTM Program Manager
Working closely with business stakeholders, Sales, 3rd parties, Technical teams, and other relevant units, you will be responsible for on-time delivery and implementation of all GTM contract. This includes (but is not limited to) the coordination of efforts and deliverables across the internal and external stakeholders, project management of the Vendor and Cloud Service Provider (CSP) projects, and the development and management of tools and processes that will optimize the internal and external program and project delivery.
• Own the end-to-end internal and external program and project delivery for all GTM engagements and Contracts
• Engage with commercial, legal, technical, strategic, business development and other relevant units to enable business development and deliver projects on-time and within scope
• Develop and manage an automated and accelerated program and project delivery process based on our GTM framework and methodology
• Own the in-life governance and QBRs of all GTM engagements, identifying opportunities for repeat business, business growth, GTM engagements and other CloudBlue business opportunities
• Improve and own the pre-launch GTM Program checklist to ensure readiness and stakeholder alignment for accelerated project delivery
• Improve and own the post-launch GTM Program checklist to enable accurate and fast post-launch troubleshooting
• Build and manage the GTM Program Critical Success Factors and build the methodology that showcases their impact
• Own the preparation and facilitation of Executive Steering Committees
• Own regular program/ project health reporting for peers, partners, customers & leadership
• Be the go-to-person for internal and external program and project updates