This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 38430
Role: Business Analyst
Working closely with business stakeholders, Sales, PMM, Insights and other relevant units, you will be responsible for quantifying opportunities and revenue modelling, and for collecting, analyzing and visualizing data that informs program delivery, business development and executive decisions.
This will include (among others) the development, optimization and automation of our core underlaying tools and processes, the development and management of the units Global Digital Assets Bank, and the development and maintenance of our SMB metrics and benchmarks.
• Own the Vendor & Cloud Service Provider (CSP) opportunity, revenue and ROI modelling
• Develop the process and solution to capture campaign performance data, and build simulations to show impact in new engagements
• Optimize and own the process of quantifying the impact Go-to-Market proficiency growth has on revenue
• Own the collection, management and dissemination of data and insights that add value to and/or informs the exiting processes, engagements, tools and projects
• Simplify, automate and own the process to capture, analyse and visualize data from all relevant internal and external sources
• Develop and manage the automated program onboarding process for Vendors and SPs
• Build and manage the units Global Knowledge Bank
• Act as the go to person for any relevant metrics and insights on GTM, market, vertical, Vendor, and CSP business
• Deliver regular business health reporting for peers, partners, customers & management
• Optimize current processes to deliver a 30% reduction in effort in first 12 months