This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 38429
GTM Campaign Manager
Working closely with business stakeholders, Sales, Marketing, 3rd parties, and other relevant units, you will be responsible for the development and management of external value propositions and use-cases that will effectively capture the pipeline of new opportunities. In this role you will also develop engaging GTM campaigns, webinars, updates, content and data trails on an ongoing basis to ensure continuing licenses sales and ultimately campaign success of ISVs in our SP community. The role will also require you to own the design, development and management of our Digital Assets (Vendor and SP Acceleration campaigns, GTM Academy, GTM Fireside chat and Round table events).
• Design, develop, manage and disseminate all our Digital Assets that enable the implementation and launch of targeted acceleration campaigns or value propositions with Cloud Service Providers (CSP)
• Design and launch engaging webinars to drive awareness and demand for our programs and portfolio of vendors and 3rd party services
• Engage with Vendors, CSPs, and 3rd parties to capture campaign outcomes, trends, metrics, relevant information/ progress, know-how and develop implementable and sharable use-cases, webinars, campaign examples and trainings/ certifications which have an impact on program adoption or license sales
• Regularly capture specific GTM engagement critical success factors and/or subject matter expert inputs specific to segment, vertical, solution category or market and disseminate them through our Ecosystem to educate the Ecosystem and drive demand for our services
• Working with other relevant units, you will own the marketing of our services in the Ecosystem and will be responsible to prepare and disseminate material to enable all CloudBlue customer-facing units to engage with a GTM pitch
• As part of your ongoing efforts to enable our customer-facing teams, you will develop and launch an internal GTM Academy that will reduce the learning curve for our services and value proposition