CISCO Sr. Business Development
This job posting is no longer active.
Santa Ana, Costa Rica
Job ID: 38851
We are looking for a professional who helps to expands strategic relationships primarily with new and current customers by educating and selling programs, products, solutions. Accountable for achieving overall revenue/profit/share objectives through active selling and operational execution within assigned customers. Identifies and analyzes new growth opportunities to grow revenue, profit and market share objectives and executes on strategic business plans.
- Possessing direct account ownership, the Business Development Executive builds and expands strategic relationships primarily with new and current (under-developed or limited activity) customers by educating and selling programs, products, solutions and services
- Develop and execute account strategies.
- Accountable for achieving overall revenue/profit/share objectives through active selling and operational execution within assigned customers
- Manages and oversees the sales process for assigned accounts and develops a robust pipeline to drive ongoing sales opportunities
- Proactive education and strategic planning with customer contacts to align customer’s strategies.
- Develop financial (forecasting) and account plans.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of seven years previous strategic, outside sales, account management experience in related industry.
- Strong understanding of strategic selling principles, order management, project management, and operations.
- Proven success in growing and maintaining year-over-year sales results.
- Skilled in: Negotiations, closing sales, coaching and developing Associates in high performance culture, and order management.
- Effectively able to manage Profit and Loss concepts and forecasting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present in both technical and nontechnical terms to large and small audiences.
Ability to: Demonstrate business and financial acumen, use influence effectively to drive ideas and initiatives with internal and external partners, multi-task, respond to rapid change, manage projects, manage detail, manage relationships and resources, and set realistic and achievable goals/objectives and timelines