Global Cloud Practice Manager IaaS | Specialties
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 38788
Who are we?
Ingram Micro Cloud is driving a paradigm shift in the adoption of cloud technology with small and medium-sized businesses through the breadth of our channel partners. Ingram Micro is the largest Indirect Cloud provider globally and is looking for an experienced Global Cloud Practice Manager in the IaaS/PaaS space. The goal is to help shape and execute the global strategy, using best-in-breed technologies to deliver cloud offerings.
As a Global Cloud Practice Manager within Ingram Micro Cloud, you will have the exciting opportunity to support develop global strategy and programs in specific industries, working with our local markets to execute and deliver on our goals.
A key part of the role includes collaborating with our strategic global vendor partners to coordinate funding, tools, and resources to support our global initiatives. Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving and IaaS practice for ISV’s and specialty partners within specific industries e.g. Public Sector
- Drive global programs for your target group, ensuring executive buy-in, leading product team alignment, and marketing support, along with field and channel relationships.
- Establish and growing business and technical relationships with key vendor partners across the cloud collaboration portfolio, along with managing the day-to-day interactions with top IaaS vendor partners you will be responsible for driving profitable growth for Ingram Micro.
How do you stand out?
- By having a business and sales professional background with strong business acumen and leadership skills! By having the ability to operate across and connect at multiple levels in an organization.
- By having a solid technical understanding of the business solutions to be delivered and the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. If you can create solutions for sales on the Azure and AWS platform, translating technology into a sales motion, this job is for you!
- If you have experience driving large initiatives and comprehensive go-to-market plans, we need to talk!
What do you bring to the role?
- Be the subject matter expert in IaaS/ PaaS for ISV’s and specialty industries within Ingram Micro’s Global portfolio. Provide a deep understanding of technologies like AWS (pre), Azure as well as the attached Professional services like Assessments, migrations and Managed services
- Own the day-to-day relations for a handful of global strategic vendors and work with the broader team to support the global strategy and execution plans, programs, and GTM
- Be able to develop from the comprehensive technology platforms from vendors like AWS and Azure tangible GTM solutions for our various client groups (ISV’s and specialty industries)
- Achieve revenue targets built through joint planning with the vendors and Ingram Micro business leaders around the world
- Engage the Ingram Micro Business Unit Leaders, Marketing, and Sales channels to create and drive revenue and margin optimized plans based on delivering the above targets
- Work with reporting and BI teams to put in place governance and tracking processes to ensure visibility of progress against targets
- Co-ordinate and drive a performance management cadence to ensure action plans are in place to deliver on targets
- Manage the day-to-day business relationship with investment countries, optimize programs and share best practices across countries during the year
- Bachelor's Degree required
- A minimum of 5-7 years proven product, pre-sales, or business development experience in the software/technology industry and brings a unique balance of public cloud platform expertise on a commercial and product/ technical level
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working with channel partners to deliver programs, campaigns, and incentives
- Experience in hosted / cloud-based solutions would be highly regarded
- Consistently exceeds goal and key performance metrics, with hands-on experience delivering on program and campaign initiatives
- Experience developing comprehensive go-to-market plans with F100 companies and executing across international markets
- Strong presentation and communication skills; ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences and drive mindshare
- Strong business and commercial acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving, growing, and managing a large vendor portfolio
- Ability to think and work creatively to develop unique joint value propositions
- Effectively build strategic working relationships and develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
- Build trust and display confidence in his or her intentions and those of the organization
- Strong sense of ownership in his or her work
- Excellent written, analytical, and business development skills to balance strategic thinking and execution of tactical activity including the ability to crisply communicate and present at an executive level
- Ability to travel internationally may be required
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.