Global Alliance Manager, Cloud Collaboration
This job posting is no longer active.
Toronto, ON, Canada
Job ID: 38791
Description Global Portfolio Manager, Cloud Collaboration
Are you a charismatic technology professional who loves developing global strategy and programs? Does the idea of leading, strategizing, creating Go-To-Market programs, and executing Cloud Collaboration programs like Microsoft 365, Dropbox, or G-Suite sound exciting to you? If yes, then YOU should APPLY!
Who are we?
Ingram Micro Cloud is driving a paradigm shift in the adoption of cloud technology with small and medium sized businesses through the breadth of our channel partners. Ingram Micro is the largest Indirect Cloud provider globally and is looking for an experienced Global Vendor Manager in the collaboration space. The goal is to help shape and execute the global strategy, using best-in-breed technologies to deliver a robust cloud collaboration offering.
What do you bring to the role?
- Be the subject matter expert for Collaboration tools within Ingram Micro’s Global portfolio. Provide a deep understanding of technologies like Microsoft 365, Dropbox, and/or G Suite, as well as complimentary technologies such as migration, backup, and voice
- Own the day-to-day relations for a handful of global strategic vendors and work with the broader team to support the global strategy and execution plans
- Achieve revenue targets built through joint planning with the vendors and Ingram Micro business leaders around the world
- Engage the Ingram Micro Business Unit Leaders, Marketing, and Sales channels to create and drive revenue and margin optimized plans based on delivering the above targets
- Work with reporting and BI teams to put in place governance and tracking processes to ensure visibility of progress against targets
- Manage the day-to-day business relationship with investment countries, optimize programs and share best practices across countries during the year
- The ideal candidate will possess both a business and commercial background with strong business acumen and leadership that enables them to operate across and connect at multiple levels in an organization.
- The candidate must possess a solid product, marketing and business development background, with a strategic focus to drive large initiatives as well as comprehensive go-to-market plans with the right mechanisms that drive results – aligning product management, marketing, & sales across our strategic vendor partners and Ingram Micro.
- The ideal candidate will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business solutions with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- A minimum of 5-7 years proven product, business development and marketing experience in the software/technology industry and have experience working with top collaboration partners such as Microsoft, Google, or Dropbox
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working with channel partners to deliver programs, campaigns and incentives
- Consistently exceeds goal and key performance metrics, with hands on experience delivering on program and campaign initiatives
- Experience developing comprehensive go-to-market plans with F100 companies and executing across international markets
- Strong presentation and communication skills; ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences and drive mindshare
- Strong business and commercial acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving, growing and managing a large vendor portfolio
- Ability to think and work creatively to develop unique joint value propositions
- Effectively build strategic working relationships and develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
- Strong sense of ownership in his or her work