Associate Legal Counsel
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 38551
Join our team as an Associate Legal Counsel
As an Associate Legal Counsel you will be supporting the European contract desk reviewing, negotiating and drafting all kind of agreements with business partners.
- Review, draft and negotiate business agreements
- Engage directly with vendors and customers in all legal aspects of contract negotiation
- Analyze and provide qualified advice on contractual and other legal issues
- Support the enforcing, updating and development of company group’s policies and procedures for contract review and negotiation
- Support the development of contract templates
- Support and develop contract management activities and procedures
Skills and Qualifications:
- Law university degree
- At least 2-5 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of commercial and business law
- General knowledge of corporate law
- General knowledge of competition law
- Excellent contract drafting skills
- Fluency and legal working proficiency English
- Knowledge of other European languages would be an asset, but is not mandatory
- Proficient MS office user
- Capacity to work with information and document management systems
Should you meet the above requirements, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV in English.