This job posting is no longer active.
Tracy, CA, United States
Job ID: 38854
Description WHO IS INGRAM MICRO?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Benefits of Working For Ingram Micro!
- Medical insurance is available the first week of employment.
- 401K vests upon hire, with no waiting period.
- Employee purchase program, discounts for name brand phones, TVs, desktops and more!
- Great bonus incentives!
This role is based at our Tracy, CA Non-Conveyable building. Come and join a team that is experiencing huge growth!
This is an exciting opportunity for a leader to assist us in starting up the implementation of a new account in Tracy, California. This position affords our ideal candidate the ability to partner with the Sr Manager and Director to run an operation within the facility and develop and train new team members.Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee operations and supervise activities for their assigned team to meet productivity, quality goals, and client objectives.
- Lead both exempt supervisors and hourly associates directly.
- Effectively communicate with the client and ensure processes are aligned to the client’s requirements.
- Supervision of portions of the operations of the site, which could include inbound, outbound, or inventory control operations.
- Assists in implementation of, and adherence to, company objectives, policies and plans.
- Evaluates site operations with respect to quality standards, safety standards, and customer support. Understands ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 standards, as well as principles of Lean.
- Communicates effectively with partner, customers, and site associates.
- Manages staff and provides development opportunities to build staff skills.
- Hires, promotes, evaluates performance, counsels and terminates staff.
- Partner effectively with HR for performance plans and corrective actions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience: Minimum five years of leadership experience in a distribution 3rd party logistics environment.
- Ability to travel as required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law