Tracy, CA, United States
Job ID: 38939
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Ingram Micro is excited to announce the opening of a new facility in Tracy, CA and is looking for 3 new dynamic supervisors to join our team! Come be part of an industry leader!
Operations Supervisor Role
- Administers and operates the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials, and equipment.
- This is a non-conveyor distribution center.
- Accounts for all materials and supplies; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
What you bring to the role:
- Supervises support level employees - sets day-to-day operational objectives for the team.
- Ensures policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by direct reports and stakeholders.
- Operations mind-set – thorough understand of how a warehouse functions
- Point person to resolve issues elevated by support personnel – people person
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required. Four-year college degree not required but strongly preferred.
- Experience with WMS
- 3+ years in warehouse/distribution environment
- 1+ in leadership role
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It is a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.