This job posting is no longer active.
Milton Keynes, BKM, United Kingdom
Job ID: 38970
Milton Keynes, UK
Business Managers, Ingram Associates on all levels, and Customers.
SCOPE & PURPOSE:
Communication and Collaboration
Influence and relationship building
· Can successfully work in high demand diverse team environment and deliver to customers
· Ability to adapt between micro and macro thinking and identify the needs of the customers
· Successfully navigating through matters of complexity for best outcomes - drive continuous improvement mindset toward sales
Planning and Organising
· Ensuring that there is a positive customer experience that is cost effective and maximising productivity time
· Ability to review current workload and prioritise accordingly
· Works to ensure tasks and activities are complete efficiently and effectively for internal and external stakeholders
· Works to build a strong relationship with the vendor and ensure that communication is efficient and effective for internal and external stakeholders
· Give clear communication to the vendor and other colleagues on expectation to drive sales
· Understand the product offering and proactively advocate
CONDUCT & BEHAVIOUR
· Where appropriate to do so, take pro-active and decisive corrective action within perceived scope of influence
· Actively demonstrate the Ingram Micro TENNETS
· Take and accept accountability for results
PRINCIPAL TASKS OF JOB / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Delivery of the composite margin goals of the UCC BU.
· Management and ownership for the creation and development of our UCC sales and marketing business plan.
· Developing a rounded view and experience across the market so we can evolve and adapt our approach in real time.
· Working across the full Ingram Micro UK and World-Wide (sales and marketing) business for day to day delivery and management of our UCC business plan.
· Ownership for managing, updating and reporting on full business pipeline.
· Reviewing activity and results within the business development executive and development teams.
· Supporting marketing to design, launch and run internal campaigns to enhance partner recruitment and sales pipeline.
· Partner relationship management for key customers existing and net new targets.
· Maintain and development of key relationships within our vendor partners.
· Identification, recruitment and on-boarding of net new & strategical vendors.
· Proven skills to operate in a large matrix business.
· Problem-solving skills, conceptual and analytical skills.
· Excellent oral, written and listening skills.
· An ability to influence across multiple department.
· Ability to cross sell and across multiple levels.
· Demonstrated initiative to work independently and with teams interchangeably.
· Ability to maximise profitability on any opportunity.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and behaviours expected of this role.
The company reserves the right to amend or delete with or without notice in line with change in business needs