Milton Keynes, BKM, United Kingdom
Job ID: 38994
To pro-actively develop and co-ordinate a strategic product and vendor portfolio whilst optimising the contribution to profit through effective asset management. The product Manager will be responsible to nurture and develop a specific set of partners to grow revenue within the division.
Driving the Product strategy to achieve revenue, profit and breadth goals for vendor and Ingram Micro UK. Effectively owning and driving a business within a business. Managing Stock portfolio within given vendor base. Engaging with Sales to proactively promote and sell your products.
Build a clear strategy for each market sector.
Manage the vendor relationship:
• Identify vendor core business and direction
• Establish communication links and methods to include telephone contact and regular review meetings
• Evaluate and improve around Vendor Appraisal criteria
• Build personal relationships to key managers , sales and marketing staff within the vendor
• Educate and inform vendor staff regarding IMUK direction and ambitions for their products
• Seek to differentiate IMUK from the competition
• Maximise the opportunities for “ unfair share of mind “ in IMUK ‘s favour
• Identify and qualify new vendor & market opportunities within the various sectors
• Review and terminate unprofitable vendor relationships on a consistent basis
Develop the account:
• ROI for each business development activity
• P&L Responsibility by category
• Margin Scheme Management
• Skilled negotiator with great Commercial Awareness
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.