Group Manager / Sr Manager, Operations
Dallas, TX, United States
Job ID: 38887
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day
with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $47 billion in revenue,
we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries
and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. INGRAM MICRO - FUN FACTS:
1. We ship 1.5 billion units per year
2. Sales in 160 countries
3. 20 million square feet across 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
4. 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehousePosition Summary:
- This is a brand new warehouse within our Ingram Micro network. The Sr Manager will partner with the executive leadership team in executing the set up strategy and hiring for the building.
- Administers and operates the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment.
- Accounts for all materials and supplies; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
- A four year college degree or 10 years of warehouse and logistics experience.
- A Minimum of 8 years of senior level operations experience
- A Minimum of 8 years of people management experience.
- Mastery over subject area, ability to make significant contributions to the company
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.