Sr Software Engineer-IND
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 38469
The Candidate would be responsible for maintenance of the Application Management Team (AMS) and make sure that all the production systemsrelated to Dynamics are working without any failures meeting agreed service level agreement with business/customers. The candidate must have great communication skills and be team oriented. The candidate must have experience in the Microsoft Technology Stack includingDynamics CRM, .NET& SharePoint.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement, support, enhance and manage global CRM solution.
- Play Technical Role for Support on existing CRM Application.
- Strong knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Understanding and Implementing business workflow, process, CRM SDK and plugin.
- Serve as the point-of-contact person for support /break-fix/ issue resolution on day-to- day basis. Follow internal process of managing requests via the appointed ticketing system.
- Work with CRM vendor on continuous application of enhancements and upgrades where applicable.
- Manage user expectations on proposed system enhancements.
- Identify process improvements and work with business to effectively implement changes in a standardized approach. Users requests should be evaluated to determine feasibility, cost and time required and compatibility with current system
- Evaluates user request for new or modified systems or applications to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, computer capabilities, and impact on business.
- Provide guidance and training to user community to aid in meeting business goals.
- Ensure all tickets meet the targets for resolution, escalation, documentation & completion.
- Meeting SLAs and other customer satisfaction targets.
- Daily administration and support of applications and servers.
- Document and maintain all issues in the provided system for future references. Also, document FAQs, Best practice guidelines and Knowledgebase articles.
- Follow up on and take responsibility for unresolved issues and escalations.
- Perform other duties as assigned