Presales Engineer Check Point
Job ID: 39022
Pre-sales Engineer Check Point
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology.
No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. To achieve this, we know that we need great people with a mindset that supports and delivers on the complete customer delivery model. To compliment this dynamic team, we are currently looking for a Pre-sales Engineer Check Point in our Ljubljana, office Slovenia or Zagreb, Croatia office.
- Knowledge and understanding of global security policies.
- Demonstrating deep expertise in technical and security process design.
- Identifying, designing and implementing security initiatives and improvements
- Configuration and deployment of network security devices, including firewalls, Intrusion, Detection Systems, VPN, Identity Gateways.
- Ensure fulfillment of security policies and security requirements.
- Coordinate deployment of network security infrastructure with other members of IT organization.
- Ensure that excellent customer service is being provided to project teams on a consistent basis
- To maintain LAN, WAN and server architecture
- To install network security devices
- Graduate with 3-5 years’ experience (3 years relevant experience is a must)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Deep security expertise
- Good analytical and communications skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated and a team player
- Good planning and self-organizing skills
- Customer orientated, approachable
- Multi-taker and works well under pressure