Professional, Business Development / JABRA (Based in Dubai)
This job posting is no longer active.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 38764
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About the role: Business Development Manager / JABRA
- The primary responsibility of Jabra Brand Manager (JBM) is to be the point of contact between Ingram Micro and Jabra – an extension of Jabra’s organization within Ingram Micro, aiming to maximize the revenues of both organizations by promotion of sales and brand awareness of Jabra business solutions.
- Works with Jabra to achieve joint sales and marketing targets, especially in the areas of revenue, profitability, new reseller acquisition, and conversion of the existing non-Jabra headset customers to Jabra.
- Assures smooth operation of logistics, administration, legal, technical, and consulting aspect of Jabra Solutions via distribution.
- Leverages the potential of Jabra throughout Ingram Micro’s organization to engage with its own salesforce and marketing functions to help achieve the sales and marketing targets of Jabra.
- We expect JBM to self-drive the revenue both by managing large sales projects and by helping to increase the run rate revenue.
- If applicable, annual targets and goals to be set for the JBM at the Jabra Distribution Manager’s discretion.
- Build & Maintain relationships with Jabra JDIA Accounts
- Execute Jabra bids in a timely fashion across the Jabra portfolio
Responsibilities include, but not are limited to: -
- Jabra internal sales professional
- Pre-sales and support
- Promote Brand Awareness
- Help to plan and implement Incentive’s and SPIFF Days
- Acquire new resellers
- Manage and support existing customer base
- Assist resellers and end users with Jabra requirements
- Help implement or maintain Jabra online sales strategies.
- Participates/Attends Jabra Conferences and represent Jabra at required events
- Keep, update and be able to delivers Jabra presentations
- communicates value of Jabra to partners and customers
Criteria of success:
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents .
- Identify customer needs and to demonstrate the value of all Jabra solutions
- Able to engage successfully with the reseller partners, to present a winning proposal and to implement and support the customer effectively
- Make credible and correct suggestions based on unique customer requirements.
- Build and maintain a suitable project pipeline, monitor progress regularly, coordinate the sales strategy with the team, learn from successes and failure
- Know the market intimately, build the professional contact network & promote the value of Jabra’s solutions and offerings
- Live by the Jabra values