Instructional Designer, Education Services, CloudBlue.
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
CloudBlue is a technology solution startup born from the need to digitally transform a multibillion-dollar enterprise. The CloudBlue platform orchestrates ecosystems for customers worldwide, including the largest B2B Cloud Marketplace in the world. We have spent 15+ years innovating and investing in digital transformation, subscriptions, and multi-level partner ecosystems. Today, hundreds of customers rely on CloudBlue to orchestrate their ecosystems and scale their businesses globally.
By joining the CloudBlue team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation, Ingram Micro.
Our CloudBlue Commerce, Connect, and Go to Market platforms enables companies to rapidly increase their level of success in the cloud market by building, scaling and monetizing services. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
CloudBlue is seeking an Instructional Designer, Education Services
focused on activating the hyper-growth of our infinite ecosystem of SaaS and IaaS solutions.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for classroom and eLearning course design and development consumed by internal and external customers of CloudBlue. You are part educator & part designer with a passion for the cloud revolution, tasked with developing our customers’ knowledge via your approach to designing education four our customers to drive the successful adoption and management of our platform solutions.
You’ll collaborate with the Product Management, Support, and Sales teams to receive inputs on internal and external customer needs. Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. Responsibilities
- Increase the success of our customers through outstanding educational materials.
- Design, develop, and keep up to date both eLearning and Instructor-Led training (ILT) courseware.
- Work with training lab sandboxes, create certification testing, and participate in certification requests processing.
- Share education best practices to improve the design and development of all courseware.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts and other parties to perform training needs analysis, ensure technical accuracy of training contents, and ensure selected training facilitation practices work well.
- Collaborate with the documentation, product management and engineering teams to improve the quality of all product release notes and documentation.
- Collaborate with training staff to ensure successful execution of the CloudBlue training program.
- Bachelor’s degree, BS is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in creating education and certification programs, preferably in support of the cloud industry.
- Expertise in Instructional Design and Adult Learning theories and best practices.
- Expertise in performing Gap, Audience, and Training Analysis and Evaluation.
- Experience working with Microsoft and/or Red Hat Linux products and technologies.
- Previous cloud and SaaS industry experience.
- Strong oral and written communication abilities in English.
- Knowledge of Linux and server versions of Windows, command-line utilities, principles of networking technologies, and Domain Name System.
- Basic understanding of technical and architectural design of multi-environment, multi-platform, and multi-tenancy software products.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a high attention to accuracy and quality of work.
- Successfully operate within global, cross-functional teams.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, as directed.
- Consistent customer satisfaction ratings for trainings delivered.
- Meeting customer training and revenue targets.
- Driving volume of education services through multiple sales channels.
*Ingram Micro is committed to hiring and promoting the most qualified applicants for available positions. To achieve this goal, the Company, where permitted by law, will conduct background investigations on all candidates considered for this opening*