Dev Ops Engineer
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 38999
Job description for Dev Ops Engineer (.Net Developer)
The Candidate would be responsible for maintenance of the Application Management Team (AMS) and make sure that all the production systems related to Dynamics are working without any failures meeting agreed service level agreement with business/customers. The candidate must have great communication skills and be team-oriented. The candidate must have experience in ASP.NET & C#.
Required Technical Skills:
- Proven experience as Dev Ops Developer.
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools.
- Experience with Git-based source control revision tools. Additional experience with TFS is a plus.
- Work with MSCRM vendor on the continuous application of enhancements and upgrades where applicable.
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET)
- Good exposure to PowerShell Scripting which can be used to automate routine task
- Experience on DevOps for Microsoft Dynamics CRM is an added advantage.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
Other qualities desired :
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Deploy products to Dev, Test, and production environments in the cloud (AWS).
- Manage all services, including Github, TFS; building infrastructure around these to make them more consistent and less manual – more automated.
- Ensure the development and production infrastructure is robust and secure.
- Build and deploy monitoring tools for systems we use for development and production.
- Participate in product design and development, customer training, and support as needed.
- Evaluate, plan, and implement new infrastructure
- Work with Project Teams, Product Management, Development, and Testing teams to understand needs and investigate issues.
- Manage user expectations on proposed system enhancements.
- Identify process improvements and work with business to effectively implement changes in a standardized approach.
- Provide guidance and training to the user community to aid in meeting business goals.
- Document and maintain all issues in the provided system for future references. Also, document FAQs, Best practice guidelines and Knowledgebase articles.