Istanbul, 34, Turkey
Job ID: 38921
Armada is a value added distributor of server, storage, virtualization, network, IP PBX, video conference, security and infrastructure products, hand terminals, software and other products and components used by computer manufacturers during production process in IT market.
We are looking for a Presales Engineer to work in our Palo Alto Ankara team to create great solutions for our customers.
- BS Degree in Computer, Electrical and Electronics or related Engineering Faculties, 4 years university,
- Minimum 4 years of experience on security technologies and devices
- Preferably have Palo Alto Networks Certification,
- Fluency in English (written and verbal),
- For male candidates, military service must be completed or exception
-Installation and management of security products
- Knowledge of network / cloud security principles, threat and vulnerability management, data privacy, risk management, cyber security concepts and standards
- Experience having hands-on, investigating and responding to security incidents
- Design, implementation and troubleshooting experience all security products and devices.
- Working in cooperation with product sales team in projects.
- Strong customer and partner focus, with the ability to manage requirement of project and customer expectations appropriately
- Help the Sales and product team members for the finalized projects
- Establish effective relations with the key partners and customer(technical account management)